Sunday, March 25, 2007

A Dull Moment? Not On My Sasquatch!

In Halifax, Sasquatches raised money for substance abuse at this year’s annual One Big Foot in Front of the Other Comedy Festival for Crack Heads and Dopes. Among the performers was the 2,700 pound “jolly giant” who entertained the crowd with his version of 1950s white guy Catskills humour. With a grunt and one, two, three:

“A human doctor asked if I know what my resting heart rate is. I said yes. It’s my only heart rate.”

“The boss says, hey Jolly, are you workin’ out? I say I guess so. You haven’t fired me yet.”

“My human doctor told me to get some more fresh air. Now I drive with the windows down.”

“Someone told me that taking the dog around the block would be good for me. He jumped out the car window.”

“The guidance councilor told me to run for student council. I couldn’t catch any of them.”

No comments: