Friday, December 01, 2006

Anal Retentive Sasquatch Plea - Ga-Ross.

We rarely donate space to special interest groups, but we recently received a very emotional letter from a reader. He is a Physician working with Doctors Without Shame. He and his colleagues have spent the last year in the field, performing free colo-rectal exams on Sasquatches, checking for early signs of Cancer and amassing a collection of odd souvenirs. On behalf of Dr. Morris Better, we are publishing the following plea:

"Would the Sasquatch who stole my wrist watch please return it. I don't know how you did that, but I want it back. It has great sentimental value. I applaud your muscular dexterity but I want my watch back. A reward is offered. Please wash the watch and mail it in confidence to the good folks at the Sasquatch Report. No charges will be filed."

Well, we certainly wish Dr. Better all the luck in the world.

No comments: