Sunday, February 04, 2007

Whoa Nessy Whoa. Sasquatch Dead Ahead.

Mayhem ensued as members of a Scottish rugby team crashed their fake Lock Ness Monster into a fake Lock Ness Monster piloted by a crew of Sasquatch hooligans.

The mishap took place during the annual Claw Foot Bathtub Racing Regatta in Scotland. Local papers recorded the event as a rarely-seen mating ritual. Insiders say the ill-fated pranksters made the most of the accident by burning their Monsters on the shore and drinking for three days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very interesting, You're an excessively skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking extra of your great post.
Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks

Here is my blog :: healthy weight loss

Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
Any suggestions?

Also visit my web page: nicolasavino.com